P&S Basketball Club
The P&S Basketball Club and Bard Athletic Center present
4-on-4 Intramural Basketball League
Carolyn Hennecken (P&S 2020) and Cesar Lopez (P&S 2020)
Participation is open to all members of the Bard Athletic Center.
- Games played weeknights throughout the Spring Semester.
- Regular season will be 10 weeks, with playoff games to follow.
- Playoff champion will have team name engraved on a plaque to be hung in the Bard Athletic Center.
- Teams that forfeit games without 24 hr notice will have to pay a fine of $20 before their next game.
- Season starts late January 2017
How to Sign-Up
Step 1: Sign up as a team here.
- Teams must have a minimum of 7 players and a maximum of 10.
- If your team has less than 7 players, you will not be guaranteed a spot in the league.
Step 2: Pay the participation fee. READ CAREFULLY.
- If on a team, a team captain must pay the participation fee of $110/team for the entire team. This includes refereeing costs.
- Payment Options
- Cash or check (made out to Columbia University) must be turned in to the P&S Club Office (Bard 106) or to one of the league commissioners. Please see this website for P&S Club Walk In Hours.
- Venmo: Submit payment to Carolyn Hennecken via Venmo (706-832-3406). Be sure to include your name, team name, and UNI in the description
- Sign-up and payment due Friday, January 20, 2017 at 6:00pm.
Email the commissioners at email@example.com.